seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

To you, my optimistic impression

Why does it seem that
the mood of the post was gloomy?
Why is it that i feel
elated, relieved and regretful synchronously?
I did not want to bother you either
But i did wonder on launching a letter
I do not mean history to rekindle nor revive
I do suppose a serene calloquy is suffice
A request to absolvethis forthcoming TAINTLESS query
Mind that on options, notions and replications, be wary
Although a favorable response would be appreciated
Intrigue me to discover the details of the tattle transmission you denoted

Let me remind you that it was then in past tense
When i had all 'em digits, key punches and mail dot coms
However, presently, with conscientious contrivance
All 'em now a free memory space that my gadget dons

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home