seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Thursday, April 26, 2007

then i woke up

it sure has been such a long time since i wrote anything in this blog...
it could've been that i was trying to forget...
but in reality, i just didn't have the time to write anything about my life
because i was busy living it.
i do not revel in the fact that i am now with a man
[crazy as it may seem i still consider myself gay]
i am joyious of the fact that i am living beyond what seemed like prison bars
it may have seemed like i was free to do what i wished
but i was really free only to a certain point until i disappoint someone else
& who wants to disappoint someone who "loves" them?
but now i have found a person [which happens to be a guy]
who loves me for whoever i am, whatever i do & however i look like
he genuinely loves me for me
he protects me from harm
he gives me the support that i need [even when he himself is upset]
he listens to me even when i endlessly nag him out
he patiently waits on my temper to cool down
he stays calm & doesn't drop my call even when i am b*tching
he hugs me when i cry
he tells me he loves me when i start punching him
he empathizes & makes me laugh when i am weeping
he comes to me when i need him
& he knows what is on my mind before i tell him
he sounds unrealistic but trust me, he is real
so to you roses [ yeah i read your blog to see who you are preying on]
i wish you would have a much more wisdom than i did to settle down
with someone who doesn't really give a rat's ass to who you are
and what you like [no this summer i didn't want to go to davao]
but tries to buy you for what you look like & how you would appear to other people
please don't follow my path, i pity you ROSES. just as much as i pitied me.
don't allow yourself to be bought as a trophy,
as another object of somebody else's proud display of achievements.
because youa re a human being
and if you were any trophy, you should be a trophy of yourself for yourself
NOT for somebody else.