seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Friday, September 08, 2006

Music has It



"thank you to kinnie for not suing me for posting this on my blog read along and you will understand why i had to post this"


i've always been affected by songs. my life could be set into chapters by the sound genre i was into or that someone special to me was into...like Plush by Stone Temple Pilots which my friends and i refer to as "giovanni" for reasons only we could ever know. Like All I Want by INOJ, which i think still makes cybill nauseous for having the damned priviledge to sing the first part of the song for our music video and repeat the intro innumerably. Like My Only One by Yellowcard when i put a good friend into the most drunk state you could ever scheme even for an enemy and we both sang this as loud as a boat in a tiny cozy place here in cebu which made the performer (cover performance) stop for a split second and think if he even had to sing with our raucous mouths around.

but KINNIE STARR's SUN AGAIN has topped my list for now. you see, i was introducing KINNIE STARR's SUN AGAIN to Angelica when she was humming to an ambient beat playing in the atmosphere by merely saying "i think you should download KINNIE STARR, you'll like her. that's k-i-n-n-i-e-star-r". But then Ms. Dana chimed in and said "yeah that, IN THE SUN" and i said "no no i'm pretty sure, KINNIE STARR is SUN AGAIN while IN THE SUN is by Joseph Arthuuuuuurrrrr" I was screaming like hell! How in the world did those two songs come across the path of Dana? There would be no other way, than The L word, which means that if Dana saw it, she should be interested. Well, Dana eventually told me everything. You get the picture. Otherwise, guess it.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home