seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Saturday, April 15, 2006

playcount in my mindPOD:
* Selfish by Sunset Daze a rehash not simply a remake of the original(The Other Two)
* Minsan by Eraserheads, its old but the lyrics just recurred to me
* Pag-agos by Up Dharma Down
* Nobela by Join the Club
* i just find Narda by Kamikazee amusing

food choices:
* korean specificially Kimchi ji gae my feel good food
* mega burger double patty 21 a 21 php a piece!!!! woah!
* and the always reliable buttercream filled magic flakes...haaaay

hue trip:
* acid bluegreen (whatever that means)
* old rose forever
* champagne
( am i soooo complicated or whaaaat????)


tv shows:
* eat bulaga's bulagaan (at least honest noh?)
* life as we know it starring: sean faris and the theme sooner or later


books:
* trading up by candace bushnell (still reading)
* Bergdof Blondes (it's sooooooooooooooo funny)
* was tyring to read the Art of War Sun Tzu by this american writer...it was too serious for me


addicted to:
* hanging out with my heartbreak club clique
* talking with someone over my cellhone (which is not normal by the way)
* stitching up things... dunno why i get so excited with my needle and pins

social life:
* have been out very night almost everyday with nowhere in particular..no not clubs
* visits to my friends pad
* my fave past time - lying around in bed spending my family's fortune on a/c hehe

newly acquired:
* uhmmm... my mom lured me into shopping for a new shirt but i declined
* uhm... marlboro gold tolo singko and now duha nlang
* wa na jud koy mahuna huna-an... (wa jud gani toy kwarta bah!!!!hahaha)


====

vacation...vacation... hk trip cancelled... but i'm planning to sneak there.. problem is how do i get 30 gran without my mom noticing...hmmm...?? hahaha
i don't wanna go horse back riding this summer don't wanna be dark no mo' so this summer when everyone is enrolled on summer sem.. i'll be lounging... sa bisaya pa magtanga...Ü

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home