seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Sunday, March 19, 2006

the return of losing what has beeen lost " TAXING REDAUNDANCE"

i don't want to pick a fight

i just want you to be mine

but if wanting you means to have the you that i knewthrown to die

i would rather fall silent with memories of you, which couldve been lies



i didnt know what i should have done

i didnt know what my options were

one thing was for sure

there was so much i didnt know

i didnt expect you to be happy bout what i said

i didnt expect you to be sad with me as well



but i didnt think you'd brush me off

like dust you had me brushed off

like you as a magician beautiful and buffed

me as a nuisance gone in one *poof*


why mars? couldn't you endure who i am?

or have you lost all reason why you would?

i tried my best to see you to prove everything

to show you everything that i could

i wanted to be there so that you would

give me the trust i once had

give me the look you once gave

give me the heart that was mine

give me the life i have lost



if you don't want me anymore

seeing me breakdown and unplesant

return me to where you found me before

from your shadows i never find shant


tell me please

otherwise tell me leave

dont ask me what i wish

for with you it surely is

but if that last night was the you now and forever i have to deal with

all the long while i have been mistakenly loving someone who never exist

how could you have been so pleasant and so beautiful

so apt, so chivalrous and so kind.

how could you have been so eloquent and so graceful

with your words and your stride

you were a picture perfect painting behind a thick facade

to fool all the crooked, the foolish and fake melange

the compassion that used to radiatefrom within you solid it was formed

the undying flame you shared with me that used to light up every rainstorm

i can only feel the cold

strong winds blow bold

ice cubes make full of my hand

snow in my vision used to be the sand

because if you are what you say you are now

because if you are how you show you are now

i'll take back everything i said

maybe i never knew you at all instead

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home