seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I DO, DON'T YOU?



i hate it when i do this
i write only when i'm down
i wish i could've shared this
i thought i still could, now.

so here i am
trying to be glad
supressing the damned
i be on an ad

i am currently single
and so who cares?
before like above, i wasn't.
to repeat i shall dare.

i will own that smile again
it won't be long 'til it happens
someone will be wrapped in my arms
or me in hers, we both shant tire.

i will wait
no matter if it doesn't come.
i still hope
i'll get my hands full of some.
i will love
my repertoire ney change.
i still love
even if due to pain i cringe.

jaded
lost
loved
hurt
left
lost
angered
lost
jaded
singled
confused
liked
loved
confused
singled
lost
left
NOW

i have been through it
yes, in that order
you have been through it
might be in a different order
but only in the darkness
will i see the light
for in the bright
the ray will blend in with the rest
pitchblack is my vision
i can't see it
i can't feel it
i can't sense it at all
but i believe in it.
i believe in love
i believe in faith
i believe in trust
i believe in respect
i believe in understanding
i believe in guiding
i believe in the thought that
the words you and me
can never be the same
without the word and between them
i believe that you may be someone else
rather than you, mars
i believe that i may be someone else
rather than me, mars.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home