seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

secret friend

i never thought that we would arrive to this place
that we would become secret friends...
why would i ever think of that?
when you are miss honesty
and i am miss frank.

i feel bad because of how you are treating me now
its not that you owe me anything
but you are just getting me all confused

you see
when we were together
you kept all your exes as friends
but how come is it that i can not be your friend now?
i understand her insecurity towards me
because of our past and nothing more
but you and i are good together as friends
and its such a shame to put us to waste

im sorry if i said something brutally hurting
but i was just insulted by the insinuation
that you would allow her to do that to you
but you strictly kept me from doing what she is doing now
yes you might love her more than you loved me
and that is absolutely fine
but i just feel bad because i was thinking
who was i to you
for you to think
that i dont deserve that priviledge?

i have my opinions
and they are strong
but you have yours
and mine remain as opinions
i might sound like as if i was trying to convince you
but in fact,
i just am so expressive when i talk
and i say things with so much conviction
so please pardon me if i go too far
because im just voicing out my feelings
after all, you should know that by now

i miss you
and i miss having talks with you
no they're not intelligent talks
they are just genuine exchange of ideas
and i miss those
i miss being able to talk about weird stuff with you
and have you laugh or wonder with me too
i miss answering questions from you
and you make me feel so mature
when i am not
but you make me feel good anyway
because thats just the way that you are

i dont think i was able to thank you for everything
well, planet...
thank you!
thank you for the time you have given to me
the understanding and the patience
for listening to my nags about my problems
and for taking care of my problems as well
thank you for always trying to make me feel comfortable
and doing things that would make me happy
thank you for making my dreams come true
and for making me feel like a real lady
thank you for showing me this side of the world
that isn't so bad after all
you have made me a better person
a more optimistic person
you taught me how it is to work in a relationship
and how to do things for it to work
you made me realize that in a relationship
you dont only go out on dates
and you dont only share each other's stories
but so much more =)