seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Life begins at 33

The flow brought me to a place full of nothingness
I tried the Stepford route
I played by the rules and all I felt was emptiness

A joyful bump came along my path
unwelcome, unexpected
Little did I know to feel alive, it was exactly what I needed

The bump became a hole 
A hole I dug far too deep
but I felt like myself again, it felt like a feat

Now it's all troubles and bills
but I'm back dreaming about frills

I woke up the girl inside this woman
and she's giddy, oh so giddy
on the mirror I see someone pretty, and that someone is me

I now have 3 moms.
I have a biological mom who supports me financially.
I have a godmother who supports me emotionally
I have a spiritual mother who supports me spiritually.
I never thought in the midst of all of this, I could be so lucky
as to have all of them three, just for me!