seQuinEd

"By her petticoat the woman troubles the man's soul. For surely the WOMAN ENTICES above all, with her gentle frou-frou."

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

updates


in such a short span
i have already forgotten
who i was and who i am
overwhelmed by the concern of what will happen
quizzing on trivial things about each other
personal querries such as favorites of one another
these kept me wondering what do i want now
what is my favorite color? is it brown?
here is an update of what i think i am
although this is unreliable, there is no other source

MUSIC:

I. Fresh Hits
1. Right Now (NaNaNa)- Akon
2. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
3. Forget About Me - Little Bit
II. Recurrent
1. Tisbury Lane - Mae
2. Sana'y Maulit Muli - Regine Velasquez (bite me)
3. Heart of Mine - Boz Scaggs
III.Dance
1. My Love - Justin Timberlake
2. Love In This Club - Usher
3. Apologize - One Republic
IV. Chill
1. Breathe - Telepopmusik
2. All I See - Kylie Minogue
3. Your Eyes (2008) - Simply Red

TV SHOW:
1. Lipstick Jungle - nothing beats SATC but this will have to do. i love the fact that there is a chinky eyed girl as a main character.
2. Pushing Daisies - ran out of shows to watch and found out that this show is interesting and makes me sleep like a baby (oddly)
3. Brothers & Sisters - i HATE this show. 'nuff said.

MAKE UP:
1. Maybelline Angel Fit Face Powder - leaves you flawless after one puff
2. Nivea Lip Care Strawberry - cheap and does the job
3. Bobby Brown Brushes Travel Kit - love its durability and the Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush? there are no words to describe how magnificent it is.

GRIEF:
1. Nothing to do except daily house chores (sooo Season 1 Bree)
2. Lack of good underwear that fits and is still in top condition
3. My Health... Hubag everywhere... kill me. NOW.

AQUIRED:
1. A SLIGHT interest on reggae and rastafarian (the slightest you can imagine, think powder)
2. An iPod Nano 3rd generation but ako nang napunder ang suga. don't ask me how. i have magic hands, bitaw sala ni Masi.
3. And last but NOT the least, My Own Little Angel who is growing inside me tummy for 23 weeks now... i can't wait to meet you, Joey.

*** maybe i'll be able to make another update in 2 years time when little Joey can survive beyond the reach of my hands.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home